Are you looking for a refreshing summertime adult beverage that uses your favorite vodka? If you love the taste of watermelon, and sipping a drink with friends, then we’ve got the recipe for you! This easy to make slushie infuses sour watermelon flavored candy, your favorite premium vodka, and a few other flavorful ingredients to cool you down!
These sour watermelon slushies with vodka utilize ingredients that most people have in their kitchen. Try not to eat too many of the Watermelon flavored Sour Patch candies while you’re fixing this delicious summertime beverage recipe that serves 4 people. This adult beverage will be a hit at the next social gathering!
- 1/4 cup Sour Patch watermelons
- 1 cup watermelon
- 1 cup premium vodka
- 1 cup Sprite
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1 cup ice
- Slices of lime
- Pink sprinkles
- Pink food coloring (optional)
- Soak the Sour Patch Watermelons in vodka overnight.
- After the Sour Patch Watermelons have soaked, remove them from the vodka.
- Add to a blender the watermelon, Sour Patch Watermelons soaked vodka, sprite, lemonade, ice, and pink food coloring. Blend until everything is incorporated.
- Using the lime, rim the glasses. With your glass upside down, dip the rim in pink sprinkles. Pour the slushy drink in your glass, and garnish with limes or spear a couple of the vodka soaked Sour Patch Watermelon candies.
- Drink up and enjoy!
Recommended Premium Vodkas
- Jean Marc XO Vodka
- Stoli Elit
- Crystal Head Vodka